lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Is there a swift fix for this problem?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Is there a swift fix for this problem?
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 11:55:56 -0400

If I run into wikipedia results on google with development version of lynx on archlinux is to choose the cached link then choose the text only option and I can then get to useable material even on wikipedia. I realize this is absolutely useless on other web sites, but offer it for those it can help.