lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Google language tools no longer works in lynx

From: Hart Larry
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Google language tools no longer works in lynx
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 07:03:17 -0800

Well, I will say, I followed a link to a Google group I am subscribed to, and all I saw were 12 generic links, including a sign in. I would have thought I would have landed in the group. Its `quite unfortunate, more-and-more of the web is becoming so much of a challenge. I was just quite surprised that I basicly even get a blank page, going to nasa.gov although reading the source, there's more but they are seemingly blocking older browsers.
Hart