lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Can I Permanently Fix these Blank Pages?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Can I Permanently Fix these Blank Pages?
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 01:21:50 -0500 (EST)

Larry,
these pages are not blank. they simply do not accept the user header. If you change the send user header option the page will show correctly.
However that option is not permanent for good reason.
Unless others have ideas, that is the best and fastest way, it is a 2 second fix at most. Does someone mine explaining to Larry why the header does need to be present the rest of the time? I know sites behave strangely without it, but others may be able to help him understand as much.
Karen