lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] 403 Forbidden?

From: Hart Larry
Subject: [Lynx-dev] 403 Forbidden?
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 15:37:48 -0700

`well.
    Almost as frustrating as a lack of javascript support, are pages such as a
    European site of Politico. If I try-and-visit
    http://politi.co/1E9VmB2
    I receive a 403 forbidden error, says something about nginx. An only other
way
    of reading this in Lynx, grab the page with wget-and-rename to an extention
of
    .html. But then I cannot click on any urls as at the bottom of the page,
says,
    "more file" instead of an url. elinks does work with politico.eu. In
addition, I
    really wanted a simpler printer version of individual stories, but seems to
be
    hidden in javascript. Thanks in advance if some1 can please examine.
    Hart