lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx djgpp 2.04_gcc 4.8.4/BLAT compatibility

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx djgpp 2.04_gcc 4.8.4/BLAT compatibility
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 18:59:50 -0500 (EST)

----- Original Message -----
| From: "LarryL" <address@hidden>
Dickey"
| <address@hidden>
| Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2015 10:22:26 PM
| Subject: Lynx djgpp 2.04_gcc 4.8.4/BLAT compatibility
|
| Re: http://www.watt-32.net/misc/lynx-djgpp.zip
| Hi,
| Lynx-dj.exe does NOT recognize the win32 lynx -altblat CLI argument,
|     nor the BLAT_MAIL, ALT_BLAT_MAIL lynx.cfg switches.
|
| http://stackoverflow.com/questions/709635/sending-mail-from-batch-file
|
|   Q: Can djgpp lynx be compiled to include Blat mail support?
|
| http://www.blat.net/examples/

Gisle Vanem apparently has a working djgpp environment (I don't).

The blat configuration is ifdef'd, and would take someone's time (and testing)
to modify that and make it work.  (I did this for the Microsoft and MinGW
environments a couple
of years ago, and it took a chunk of time -- and blat won't work with my
current mail configuration).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net