lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] retrieving text from html5 page?

From: voytek
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] retrieving text from html5 page?
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 00:08:43 +1100

On Thu, January 9, 2014 11:34 pm, Ian Collier wrote:

> I note that on one system where I have Lynx 2.8.7 the text field contents
>  don't show up in the dump, but on another where I have Lynx 2.8.8dev15
> the contents do show up.  Therefore it might be worth upgrading Lynx.

Ian, thanks for this

trying latest 'dev 2-8-8', get:
checking for screen type... curses
checking for specific curses-directory... no
checking for extra include directories... no
checking if we have identified curses headers... none
configure: error: No curses header-files found

./configure --with-screen=ncurses
checking for screen type... ncurses
checking for specific curses-directory... no
Looking for ncurses-config
checking for ncurses6-config... no
checking for ncurses5-config... no
checking for ncurses header in include-path... no
checking for ncurses include-path... configure: error: not found

I'll try again tommorrow, getting late here

thanks