lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] web filtering for LYNX

From: John Galloway
Subject: [Lynx-dev] web filtering for LYNX
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 11:34:18 +0100

Hi,

I am a schools ICT advisor in Tower Hamlets in London's East End.

I have been asked by a parent if it is possible to apply family
filtering settings to LYNX so that he can confidently let his son use it
as his preferred browser and know that he can filter out undesirable
content, as with family filtering using Norton Antivirus on Internet
Explorer.

I have no experience of Linux systems and would appreciate some help
with this question.  Thank you.

John Galloway
Advisory Teacher for ICT/SEN and Inclusion
07904 315377