lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] GSSAPI/Kerberos authentication

From: Ivan Shmakov
Subject: [Lynx-dev] GSSAPI/Kerberos authentication
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 00:07:56 +0600

        Surprisingly, I've found the following bit in the archives [1]:

--cut--
3. Karsten told me, that he has added a patch to Lynx browser that
makes Lynx using Kerberos authentication, too...
Someone here interested in using Lynx with mod_auth_kerb?
--cut--

        Do I understand it correctly that GSSAPI/Kerberos authentication
        support has never made it into a Lynx release?

        Any plans to add such a support to Lynx?

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.mod-auth-kerb.general/414

--
FSF associate member #7257