lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] LINES value error on Windows7

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] LINES value error on Windows7
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:36:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010, Stefan Caunter wrote:

Using Windows7 cmd.exe, and lynx 2.8.7rel.1 with pdcurses 3.401 I see
on occasion:

C:\Users\scaunter>lynx -head http://www.thestar.com/
LINES value must be >= 2 and <= 71: got 72
initscr(): Unable to create SP

Does this relate to pdcurses? I am using largish monitors these days fwiw.

yes, it's coming from pdcurses.

It's not a limitation of the win32 console, since I have vile running in a console and adapting to whatever the windowsize happens to be.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net