lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] DEFAULT_BOOKMARK_FILE:... seems inoperative

From: aw585
Subject: [Lynx-dev] DEFAULT_BOOKMARK_FILE:... seems inoperative
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 19:36:50 GMT

I've tried changine the default bookmark file
by changing the value in the lynx.cfg file with

DEFAULT_BOOKMARK_FILE:lynx_books.html

and it seems inoperative - I couldn't identify any
compile option that might deactivate it.
Any ideas what I may be overlooking?

Off topic:
Is there any way to set up alternate .lynxrc files?
I haven't located anything in the documents to allow this.

Regards, Dallas E. Legan II / address@hidden / address@hidden
http://isthereanotherquestion.blogspot.com
"Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!"
        - "At the Mountains of Madness", H.P.