lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] scripting actions for Lynx?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] scripting actions for Lynx?
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:49:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009, Paolo Piace wrote:

Hello.

After hours of googling and reading Lynx docs, I'm getting in touch as I could not find answers to this:

I open a web page with lynx. Such page has several fields the user must fill in.

Would it be possible to have Lynx doing it automatically and not the user doind it?

It's "possible", but cumbersome: lynx's -cmd_log and -cmd_script options
let you record/playback keystrokes.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net