lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Can you guys make lynx "catch" control-D's?

From: David Combs
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Can you guys make lynx "catch" control-D's?
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:48:08 -0500

Just now I mistakenly hit a control-d -- lynx instantly GONE!

Is control-D the kind of thing that CAN be caugh, similar to how
you can with control-C ("Are you SURE you want to kill <progname>?")?

Well, for that matter, lynx could use some control-C-catching too!

(I mean, the user has done this huge search/traversal of sites --
all visible as a tree(?) in the (valuable) V-page -- sure would
be nice to give him/her a chance to eg save a record of where
he/s been, or do some delayed bookmarking (all via the
wonderful V-page, or doing a "\" and saving it as html for
later use), ...)

Comments?

David