lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Box-chars with S-Lang

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Box-chars with S-Lang
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:50:32 +0000 (UTC)

Thomas Dickey dixit:

> console window (I don't recall that the win32 console api allows
> an application to load fonts...).

Indeed, SetCurrentConsoleFontEx() is available from Mistda and Server 2008
onwarts. You can only query it in earlier versions. I wonder why…

//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant