lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Re: SVG support

From: Jonathan Chetwynd
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Re: SVG support
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 11:48:09 +0100

Thomas,

no, is rather ambiguous in this instance.

can I take it that raising this issue on a monthly basis is now becoming tiresome?

regards

my logo

Jonathan Chetwynd

address@hidden
http://www.openicon.org/

+44 (0) 20 7978 1764

On 8 Sep 2008, at 10:53, Thomas Dickey wrote:

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:

Thomas,

Has the xml-svg support lost appeal, or is a patch developing.

I've been raising this issue for many months, and would not wish to be being tiresome.

no (as noted before, you're welcome to submit a patch).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net