lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] lynx -dump changes formatting

From: Ulrich Scholz
Subject: [Lynx-dev] lynx -dump changes formatting
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:04:24 +0200

Dear all,

I use lynx -dump to read html-formatted messages in ascii.  Unfortunately,
lynx -dump removes lines from the ascii output that solely consists of

This behaviour changes the formatting of the emails and makes them hard to
read.  Can I change the behaviour of lynx -dump?

Thanks,

Ulrich
--
Ulrich Scholz

Phone: +49-6221-533244
Email: address@hidden

--

European Media Laboratory GmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33

Amtsgericht Mannheim / HRB 335719
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira, Scientific and Managing
Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter

www.eml-d.villa-bosch.de