lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx redirecting to a new URL

From: Stegozor
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx redirecting to a new URL
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:42:05 +0200

On 15/06/2008, Ampac Mopac <address@hidden> wrote:

>   (...) Each time I try to open my yahoo email, I get the following message:
>
>   If  you  are  seeing  this  page,  your  browser  settings  prevent you
> from automatically
> redirecting to a new URL.
>   Please click here to continue.
>   and If I continue, I have to input my password many times but without
> opening my mail.
>   I will be very grateful helping me solving this problem.
>
>   lynx version: 2.8.5rel-1

I could connect to a Yahoo e-mail I just created with the copy of Lynx
I got from patakuti's page ( http://lynx-win32-pata.sourceforge.jp/ ).
It comes with a built-in installer and it's based on 2.8.6 rel 4 (on
Windows XP SP2 with all updates installed, except IE7). Hope this
helps in some way.

--
shareaza dot com was hijacked and now distributes a proprietary,
RIAA-approved iMesh clone which connects neither to Gnutella, nor to