lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] tiny typo fix

From: Paul de Weerd
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] tiny typo fix
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 18:14:57 +0100

On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 08:53:24AM -0500, Stefan Caunter wrote:
| Sorry to complicate (this has now doubled to a two letter deletion),
| but the correct word from context would have to be
|
| "been"
|
| and not "be[e]ing".

You're right. My Apologies, I did a pretty much mechanical search and
replace over the entire OpenBSD cvs repository and contacted all
"upstreams" but did not thoroughly look at this particular diff. At
least it's on your radar (tiniest radar blip ever ! ;)

Thanks guys,

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/