lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: features new & newer

From: hsv
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: features new & newer
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 07:50:54 -0400

>>>> 20070606 18:37 -0400, Philip Webb >>>>
Other browsers -- eg Firefox, Epiphany, Konqueror -- keep a cache
of URLs 'g'one to, search strings & other such user entries,
which persists between sessions & instances.
How difficult would it be for Lynx to do the same,
probably subject to some sensible choices in  lynx.cfg ?
<<<<<<<<

The usual reason for wanting this feature is as an augmentation of the
bookmarks.
<<<<<<<<
Indeed, when I thought of wishing for this I thought of somehow marking
one bookmark-page for this service--and the use of more bookmark-pages for
this would be required.