lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] retiring my lynx pages

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] retiring my lynx pages
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 06:50:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, Subir Grewal wrote:

Hi,

I haven't had a chance to update my Lynx pages (
http://www.subir.com/lynx.html ) in a while and I don't see myself
coming back to participate in the project in the near future.

I'd like to retire the site I maintain and redirect visitors to a more
current location.  Could someone let me know whether I should redirect
visitors to http://lynx.isc.org/ or is a different location

lynx.isc.org is the canonical place.

preferable.  I know some older versions point default help pages to my
domain and I'd be happy to set up separate forwarding for those.

If someone who is currently active in the project would like an
archive of the pages, perhaps to convert them onto a group wiki, I'd
be pleased to provide them.

that would be useful (thanks)

--
Thomas E. Dickey