lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7dev.5

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7dev.5
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 09:20:23 +0000 (UTC)

Thomas Dickey dixit:

>  + output certificate issuer to the logs as well (so that you can, before

Extraneous: (W/L/I/HTTP.c)

  791                 show_cert_issuer(SSL_get_peer_certificate(handle));

The line after this breaks out off the loop started in

  763         while ((cert_host = strstr(ssl_dn_start, "/CN=")) != NULL) {

with status_sslcertcheck set to 2 in line 784; subsequent code will
already output the issuer to the logs in

  896         show_cert_issuer(peer_cert);

and we don't need the output twice.

Other than that: great work on merging! (Still not done with merging
the new lynx into MirOS, but I'm working on it...)

bye,
//mirabile
existence.              -- Coywolf Qi Hunt