lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Public to-do list

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Public to-do list
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 12:29:15 -0500

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 05:33:08PM +0100, Rado S wrote:
> =- Thomas Dickey wrote on Wed  7.Mar'07 at 19:19:08 -0500 -=
>
> > Anyway the point is that I have a lot of
> > unorganized data collected between development sessions...
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Oh heh, I guess that's my main mistake:
> I assumed you "digested" reports somehow to a summary form so you
> quickly know what each report is about without having to reread it
> all over again.
> (unless of course the OP has already given an adequate subject ;)

no - I use much the same process on all of these programs - the active
to-do list is just an index into the places where I've got notes,
email, etc.  My notes are usually different from the email (though
some are one-liners reminding me to read certain email).  There's not
much duplication.

> Should you ever have such a digested list, then put it on some
> site and give us the link. :)
>
> Until then, I'll just keep posting what crosses my eyes.
>
> *preparing several reports about bad coloring/ formatting*

good (I keep the email, though occasionally in reducing it do need reminders).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net