lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] "can't access startfile"

From: Walter Ian Kaye
Subject: [Lynx-dev] "can't access startfile"
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:30:55 -0700

OK, this stupid error has been driving me nuts for years and I'm finally reporting it. Lynx is the *only* browser which auto-quits just because it can't find a page. This causes loss of session data and wastes people's time and patience.

Can we please have a Lynx that will stick around until told to quit?
(Desired behavior: if no cache found, display a blank page on that error instead of quitting. And if found later, then access it then.)

thanks,
-Walter