lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] enable color style in windows version

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] enable color style in windows version
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 06:01:42 -0400

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 11:48:57PM -0400, Lawrence Armstrong wrote:

> [...]

I hadn't noticed that (I tested external programs by running vile on some
local page such as the options menu).  Perhaps the screen-repainting was
broken again by a more recent change than that (a few weeks ago), or depends
on the spawned application.  I'll take a look to see if I can reproduce this.

thanks.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net