lynx-dev

Re: GPL (was Re: [Lynx-dev] text browsing)

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: GPL (was Re: [Lynx-dev] text browsing)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:47:01 +0900

> GnuTLS isn't as good with lynx.
>
> There have been several discussions about OpenSSL and this over the years,

I hate to butt into something I know nothing about, but my understanding
of the issue on hand is that the person who is compiling and packaging
Lynx with a professionally crafted installer, and then making the package
available to anyone for download, wants to use or feels more comfortable
using GnuTLS.  Certainly nothing wrong with the Lynx community stating its
opinions, but the final choice is his, regardless of his reasons, IMHO.

__Henry

  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."
                                         -- me, March 1999