lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx developer/user group? If not, could one be started

From: Walter Ian Kaye
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx developer/user group? If not, could one be started?
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:53:04 -0700

At 10:22a -0700 07/22/2006, Rick Platt didst inscribe upon an electronic papyrus:

Recently I was "playing" and loaded FreeBSD on an old desktop. When I was playing I found out that Lynx was there, and tried to play with it. My recollection is that when I tried www.yahoo.com, that worked kinda okay, but logging into the customized my.yahoo.com did not work.

Yahoo's login requires SSL. Lynx can be compiled with or without SSL support. If your lynx couldn't login, that may be why. Reinstall. :)