lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.18 build fails

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.18 build fails
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:13:27 +0900

On Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 01:04:18PM +0900, Henry Nelson wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 07:09:49AM +0900, Henry Nelson wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 06:16:02AM -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> > > perhaps mutt is including slang.h before intl.h
> >
> > Probably never get around to it, but I was thinking of doing that for
>
> The attached patch should make for VERY smooth sailing for --enable-nls
> and --with-screen=slang people.  Apply from top of dist breakout:

While offhand I don't think applying the patch would cause problems
for other OSs, and would make life easier for slang users, NetBSD people
won't need it in future versions of gettext since Bruno Haible made a
NetBSD-specific workaround to gettext source in libgnuintl.h.in.

__Henry

  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."
                                         -- me, March 1999