lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] SSL certificates

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] SSL certificates
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:32:41 +0000 (UTC)

Stef Caunter dixit:

> I'd like to update README.sslcerts to include the first-character wildcard
> feature; do you know of a useful test domain?

www.cacert.org has a cartificate with /CN:cacert.org/CN:*.cacert.org and
was the reason why I wrote the diff.

> What is the status of the mirsolutions cert bundle i.e. can I point to it as a
> possible usable source that contains the cacert.org cert? mirbsd.de reports
> your distro main server down, sorry to hear that.

Sure, you can point to it; we have a redirection which "should" be
working (if it ever isn't, just tell us):

http://cvs.mirbsd.de/src/etc/ssl.certs.shar

Thanks for the attention!

bye
//mirabile
existence.              -- Coywolf Qi Hunt