lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] SSL certificates

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] SSL certificates
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 19:09:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 9 May 2006, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

Thomas Dickey dixit:

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 08:23:45PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
Hi people,

to add to all the traffic on the list... I've implemented full
SSL certificate validation taking into account wildcard certificates
(only if the wildcard is the first character, I feel it's more secure
this way) and multiple CNs in the DN (as employed by e.g. cacert.org).

But if I
see a patch, I'll add it to my to-do list...

It did take me a while *blush* but here you are... reviewed on
a DEC VT420 ;) and tested via ssh onto a GNU/Linux box (and of
course, weeks of testing as part of the MirOS BSD base system).

thanks

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net