lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Re: How to make it work

From: Istituto Galilei
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Re: How to make it work
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 19:02:07 +0200

I downloaded lynx2-8-4.zip and unzipped but I am so ignorant that I seem not to find how to install and run the program.

Also, when I tried to have my site read on line after I made the file delorie.htm I got this result

It appears that your browser is trying to send me internationalized URLS. I'm working on supporting this, but at the moment I don't. Sorry.

For reference, the request you sent me is:

/web/lynxview.cgi?url%2BAAA-%06=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.galilei.it%2BAAA-
url = "">

even though in your site it is said that the program can read also internationa languages.

Thanks
Angelo