lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] curius behaviors navigating a page internally

From: patakuti
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] curius behaviors navigating a page internally
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 06:56:33 +0900 (JST)

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006, address@hidden wrote:

> > I found curius behaviors of Lynx2.8.6dev.16.
> >
> > case1:
> >  1. start Lynx with command line: navigatePageTest.html#l50,
> >     then Lynx shows line 50.
> >        % lynx navigatePageTest.html#l50
> >
> >  2. press tab key, then cursor is moved to line 100.
> >
> >  3. press ^R key, then screen is moved to line 50.
> >     This is unexpected.  It's expected that screen isn't moved.
>
> Is it still on the same link?

No.  I tested with 80x25 screen size.
line 50 and line 100 aren't displayed in the same page.
# Have you tried the sample file attached to my last mail?

By the way, I tested it with
    lynx: 2.8.6dev.16 (with no patch)
    configure option: --with-screen=slang
    OS  : Debian 3.1 (sarge)
            slang1              1.4.9dbs-8

address@hidden wrote:
> #The first line <h name="l0"> may be a typo. No effect on this case.

Oops, Thanks!
--
Takeshi Hataguchi
E-mail: address@hidden