lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Re: What may cause a corrupted screen?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Re: What may cause a corrupted screen?
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:52:53 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:

to make the ncursesw. In this one I also used --enable-ext-colors, which, according to "INSTALL", only works for ncursesw ("This applies only to the wide-character (--enable-widec) configuration.").

Any ideas ?

I don't think it would be ext-colors (that might for instance have bugs
in coloring, but not in placement).  So it could be lynx, I guess.  I
didn't see the problem when I tried browsing the same area as you'd
reported though.  If I had a page that I could reproduce the effect on,
it would be simple to analyze it.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net