lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Option Menu with 2.8.6dev.15 on Windows

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Option Menu with 2.8.6dev.15 on Windows
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:35:08 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005, address@hidden wrote:

I have a trouble with showing Option Menu with 2.8.6dev.15 on
Windows, which I compiled with PDCurses 2.5.

This is a screen shot with trouble.
   http://lynx-win32-pata.sourceforge.jp/tmp/286dev15_OptionScreen.png

For example, "Case insensitive" is showed double.

I see - I thought I had none of that particular bug remaining.

(The main bug that I have seen in layout shows up in the options
menu if links are numbered - I hope to debug that next weekend,
thinking it will take a lot of time).

This bug doesn't show up in any of the variations that I have compiled
on Linux.  I'll see if I can reproduce it when I'm on Windows.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net