lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] http://www.coachusa.com/rockland/

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] http://www.coachusa.com/rockland/
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 02:21:45 -0500

051102 Doug Kaufman wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 address@hidden wrote:
>> I cannot get any useful information from that website in Lynx
>> and it is painful in Mozilla.  What have they done?
> It has lots of javascript and interactive maps.

No problem with Firefox.  With Lynx, I can get the 'origin-destination' page
& choose an origin state, but the other  3  boxes are unmodifiable,
so my guess is that there is an error in their HTML somewhere:
I checked the source & it does look asymmetric.
I would suggest you contact their site manager,
who will probably be willing to do something,
if you point out that it makes the site inaccessible to the blind,
a big no-no under present-day US legislation.