lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Web authors

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Web authors
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:39:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005, Riku Virtanen wrote:

Hi!

I'm a chess player and I should begin to play at the server.
But the server don't work properly with Lynx.
Could anyone tell how I could tell the author of the server any instructions
how develop the server?
The address of server is http://testarea.iccf-webchess.com
In the sites, after I have logged in, I should find a Games list.

perhaps it's buried down in a frameset someplace (I see the site uses
frames).  Or it could be using Javascript - without registering for it,
and poking around, I don't know how to see if that is the problem.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net