lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Printing Forms

From: gilmap
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Printing Forms
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:11:58 -0600 (MDT)

At:

       Lynx 2.8.6dev.12 (02 Jun 2005) (development version)

File that you are currently viewing

   Linkname: Language Tools

... I enter an English word; select "English to French" from
the popup, and press return at "Translate".  I get a page
with the English word I entered and the French translation.
Good; it's a keeper; print it!  Alas, the printed page shows
the essential information (the English word and the French
translation) as blanks.  Is this WAD; perhaps a security
feature not to print text entry fields on forms?

Thanks,
gil
--
StorageTek