lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: non-pkgsrc emacs or clone

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: non-pkgsrc emacs or clone
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 11:38:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Todd Vierling wrote:

(In more recent version branches of NetBSD and other OS's, system .h files
have become progrssively more strict about standards conformance.  This has
broken some software compilation, and people like the pkgsrc folks have put
effort into fixing those errors in the apps and feeding those fixes back to
the app maintainers.)

There must be something nice I could find to say about NetBSD's header,
but offhand, all I can recall are their problems (incomplete, inconsistent
implementation of interfaces). Perhaps in a year or two, it'll settle out.

bye.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net