lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Question regarding Lynx distribution

From: Ivo Gonçalves
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Question regarding Lynx distribution
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:01:18 +0000

Hello. Would it be possible to have available also a distribution of the latest Lynx in a win32 binary? I would like to use Lynx especially to test my web sites compability with this browser, but since I do not have compiling tools nor expertise to use them, I am requesting if it would be possible to add a binary of the latest version. I am sure it would be of use to other people too. By latest version I meant the stable version Lynx2-8-5. Thank you in advance, whatever decision the development group decides.

Regards,
Ivo Gonçalves,
Tiphares Free Guardians

MSN Busca: fácil, rápido, direto ao ponto.  http://search.msn.com.br