lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] one enter to submit...

From: Daniele Baggio
Subject: [Lynx-dev] one enter to submit...
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:41:09 +0100

Hi guys,
  I'm glad to see that, in this time of super enhanced gui browsers, there is
life in lynx-dev forum.

I've a question for you.
In these days I've navigate from top to bottom all the source code of lynx
searching  the submit-form-by-enter managment code.
When a html page contains some input form and a submit button, in the default
behavior,  the enter key confirm the text input and jump to the next form/link
preparing the next action.

In case that the enter key cause a jump of focus to the submit button i need
that lynx perform the submit of the page.
This behavior is quite similar to the IE or Firefox....

Have some suggestions to me?
thankyou
Daniele, italy