lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] how to maximize client area???

From: Walter Ian Kaye
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] how to maximize client area???
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 03:16:53 -0800

At 01:06a -0500 01/30/2005, Chuck Martin didst inscribe upon an electronic papyrus:

Since Lynx can't have text in varying sizes and fonts to differentiate
these things, I think that the various numbers of spaces used to indent
things can be used, and is used, very effectively, to serve that purpose.

Well, for pure browsing I don't mind the indentations.
However -- they are a nuisance when copying text from Lynx to an email.
I have to sit there massaging the text, which is no fun at all.

I would love it if there were, say, a "plain" mode where all the indents are turned off -- headings and paragraphs all flush left... and the title too. Then I could copy and paste to an email without having to massage anything.

For me it's a workflow thing.

thanks,
-boo