lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.6

From: patakuti
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.6
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 08:53:53 +0900 (JST)

Thorsten Glaser wrote:

> address@hidden dixit:

> >> "some" = these in SJIS ;-) sorry for being unclear
> >
> >Really?  I think there is no problem in viewing SJIS pages with
> >Shift_JIS setting.
>
> Yes, that's what I said.
>
> For EUC pages, it works, for SJIS pages, I have to switch kterm.

Which do you mean "switch from other terminal emulator to kterm,"
or "switch kterm setting"?

If you mean the latter, no, you don't have to change kterm setting.
You can use the same setting for SJIS pages as for EUC pages.  That is
using euc-jp setting for both of Lynx and kterm.

# Using Shift_JIS setting for both is also OK.
--
Takeshi Hataguchi
E-mail: address@hidden