lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Windows XP proffesional

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Windows XP proffesional
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:50:30 +0000

Dixitur illum address@hidden scribere...

>How are you going? I have recommended by my friend to install a browser
>'Lynx", however, I have problem in
>finding the link to installation for Windows XP proffesional. Would you please
>tellĀ  me the links to it?
>thanks

http://mira.66h.42h.de/pub/lynx-windows.lzh

Download it, extract it (if your packer doesn't do it, use LHarc, which
can be gotten from http://mira.66h.42h.de/pub/lha.exe) and copy the two
files into the windows\system32 directory.

Then create a shortcut to lynx.exe.

The better way would be, obviously, recompiling.

//Thorsten
--
Currently blocking eMail from the following domains: bigpond.com, biz, gmx.de,
gmx.net, hotmail.com, info, jumpy.it, libero.it, name, netscape.net,