lynx-dev

lynx-dev web upload (arxiv.org paper submission)

From: Ralf Stephan
Subject: lynx-dev web upload (arxiv.org paper submission)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:20:24 +0200

Last time I tried there was an error when trying to submit to
arxiv, and input of empty file name (to check entries according
to page) was not possible with lynx. People are now dependent on
web upload with the new guidelines, a pity.

I would like to ask first if the above is known or addressed
since I do not have a paper ready as of now to test it, and I like
to know you have been informed of the unfortunate change in things,
since before that one could simply mail, and now one needs the
(supposedly still beta) upload feature.

Thanks for consideration,
ralf