lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Segfault with https

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Segfault with https
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 00:04:26 -0400 (EDT)

My understanding is that the errors on ssl connections are
from OpenSSL, not lynx. Does anyone know?

I think an (h) choice to redirect to README.sslcerts
(the only available relevant/recent lynx doc) would
help with these situations and improve general
understanding.

If another document (overview of client responsibility,
secure behaviour, correcting ssl errors properly) is
thought necessary for such a link I would be able to
contribute something.

__Stef

<address@hidden>
http://caunter.ca/contact.html