lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Source references in po-file

From: Morten Bo Johansen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Source references in po-file
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:10:40 +0200

Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 04:37:37PM +0200, Morten Bo Johansen wrote:
>> In the po-files for lynx 2-8-5dev16 there are a lot of
>> references to LYMessages.c, but this file doesn't exist. I
>> suppose all the references should point to LYMessages_en.h ?

> It "should".  LYMessage.c is constructed because the message
> utilities refused to generate information from a header file.
> I suppose I could have post-processed the lynx.pot file to
> point back to LYMessages_en.h - but had no reason to do that.

I just came upon it when I was looking up a sourece reference in
my editor's "po_mode" to see the context and got file not
found, but I suppose there is not very much context in a header
file anyway, so that it doesn't matter so much.

Morten

--
"I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit
 going to those places."                           (Henny Youngman)