lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev LYNX: catch ^C's --> "are you sure?" (excellent!)

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: catch ^C's --> "are you sure?" (excellent!)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:56:38 +0100 (BST)

> mistakenly hit those.  Or is it that your Ctrl key and Shift key are very

For ^C, it will be that the V and C keys are adjacent and I hit ^C instead of
^V.  ^\, if I hit it, is probably because \ and Ctrl are diagonally
adjacent on UK keyboards.

^V is also a weird choice, as the normal use of ^V is the exact opposite,
namely to prevent the command interpretation of a character, rather than
to force it.