lynx-dev

(forw) Re: lynx-dev FORCE_SSL_PROMPT:NO

From: Morten Bo Johansen
Subject: (forw) Re: lynx-dev FORCE_SSL_PROMPT:NO
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:03:06 +0200

Stef Caunter <address@hidden> wrote:

SC> I didn't have such luck with certs being found on either
SC> Open or Net, which is probably why we are having this
SC> discussion, and why the
SC> README needed some discussion of the environment variable.
SC> (for other such unlucky types!)

Thanks for your contribution. I have now exported 50 commercial
certificates from Opera to 50 individual files (seemed like the
only option in Opera). Now, after I have converted them to
*.pem format, can I then concatenate them into one large file?
If not, do the names of these individual *.pem files matter (you
write "site_name.pem") in your instructions. Sorry if these are
dumb questions, but I know next to nothing about SSL.

Morten