lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev download options resend

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: lynx-dev download options resend
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 07:55:58 -0400 (EDT)

This is the internal lynx page presented after any
(D)ownload has completed.

It used to default to Save to disk. Now it defaults to this
help link intstead. What I was trying to show in the
html was this help link in question, which goes to a
trill-home.com page and redirects to garbage, which I know
has nothing to do with lynx.

What I was wondering was is this (broken) help link supposed
to be the new default choice on the download options page? Seems
odd, since it has been "Save to disk" for some time.

--Stef

> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 address@hidden wrote:
>
> > Resending this (again):
> >
> > <title>Download Options</title>
> > </head>
> > <h1>Download Options (Lynx Version 2.8.5dev.16), <a
> > href="http://www.trill-home.com/lynx/lynx_help/Lynx_users_guide.html#RemoteSource";>help</a></h1>
>
> What is the url for the page you are viewing?  (If it's lynx.browser.org,
> I cannot fix it; I thought I had fixed all of the ones on lynx.isc.org,
> and it has been fixed in the source for a few months).
>

> > I have not seen this help link before, nor have I ever had it be the
> > default choice for this page.
> >
> > Furthermore, the link does _not_ display anything to do with lynx. The
> > referred to host is redirecting to garbage.
> >

> > Lynx Version 2.8.5dev.16 (01 Jun 2003)
> > libwww-FM 2.14, SSL-MM 1.4.1, OpenSSL 0.9.7-beta3
> > Built on openbsd3.3 Jul 13 2003 13:01:41
> >
> > Compiled with --enable-file-upload --enable-read-eta
> >
> > --Stef

> --
> T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
> http://invisible-island.net
> ftp://invisible-island.net

Stefan Caunter
Faculty,  Computer Science and Information Technology
Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology
P.O. Box 2034, Hamilton, ON, Canada L8N 3T2
(905)-575-1212 x 3654
address@hidden