lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Bug when NESTED_TABLES on

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Bug when NESTED_TABLES on
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 20:37:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 2 May 2003 address@hidden wrote:

> Lynx seems to have a trouble when NESTED_TABLES on.
>
> Viewing this HTML, the second line seems to be forced out of the
> screen.

> <head>
> <title>NESTED_TABLES test</title>
> </head>
> on?</div></td>
>
> I tested 2.8.5dev.14 and dev.15 on Windows and got the same result.

I got around to fixing this one earlier this week (an off-by-one error
comparing to the last line on the display).  There was a similar report
last year, but I'd thought it was related to the table support (which
would make it hard to fix ;-)

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net