lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev FTP Directory: ftp://invisible-island.net/temp/

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev FTP Directory: ftp://invisible-island.net/temp/
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:01:38 +0300 (MSK)

16-Jan-2003 17:57 Thomas Dickey wrote:
>> Another new patch:

> thanks (I'm looking through your next-most-recent one now).

Seems this letter were lost during integration.
(ALLOC_IN_POOL macros vs functions may be ignored,
but complexity issue still very important).

From: "Leonid Pauzner" <address@hidden>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 20:15:13 +0300 (MSK)
Subject: Re: lynx-dev valgrind-reverse.log.gz

20-Dec-2002 18:33 Thomas Dickey wrote:
>> Any ideas?

> not offhand (I'll spend some time on lynx this weekend when I have more
> time to do this; right now I'm checking on easier-to-fix bugs).

Three unrelated patches, against dev.12

(1) define HAVE_ALLOCA for DJGPP
(2) remove quadratic complexity from insert_blanks_in_line() usage
with large tables (Stbl). It occasionally cleanup split_line() a bit.
CPU load anomaly reported by BL.
(3) ALLOC_IN_POOL, POOL_NEW, POOL_FREE macros now became functions,
suggested by BL.

p.s. (1) was sent to the list previously;
(2) was sent previously, now updated.

--ATTACHMENT-- Binary file <htutils.dif>

--ATTACHMENT-- Binary file <q_comple.dif>

--ATTACHMENT-- Binary file <alloc_in.dif>