lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev DJGPP build (problem with configure)

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev DJGPP build (problem with configure)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 13:35:32 -0500

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 10:15:38AM -0800, Doug Kaufman wrote:

> The problem is that the configure script uses "screen=pdcurses"
> exclusively for the X11 build. I don't think that choice was even
> mentioned in the INSTALLATION file until recently. Try compiling with
> "--with-screen=curses" and it should work.

That's because the configure script assumes the platform is unix - and
the only flavor of pdcurses I've seen on unix is X11.  I suppose it might
be possible to link pdcurses with cygwin applications.  (My lack of
interest in djgpp is related to the difficulty of setting up the network
driver ;-)

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net